Duplex Model: LSD02A3, LSD03A3, LSD05A3, LSD0754, LSD10A4, LSD10A5, LSD10B4, LSD15A5, LSD15A6, LSD15B5, LSD20B5
Duplex Expandable Model: LSD05A3-EX3, LSD10A5-EX3, LSD10A5-EX4
Triplex Model: LST05A3, LST05A4, LST0755, LST10A5, LST10B5, LST15A5, LST15A6
Quadplex Model: LSQ05A4, LSQ0755, LSQ10A5, LSQ10B5, LSQ15A5, LSQ15A6
Pentaplex Model: LSP15A5, LSP15A6
Hexaplex Model: LSH05A4, LSH15A5, LSH15A6
Octoplex Model: LSO05A5
OIL-LESS SCROLL PUMP TECHNOLOGY
Our innovative scroll technology is completely oil-less, extremely quiet, and energy efficient. The scroll pump has few moving parts, making it reliable and easier to maintain. The self lubricating tip seals and absence of a gearbox means the pump is truly 100% oil free. As the leaders in scroll pump technology, our latest design incorporates several innovative features:
- Main bearings are housed in durable cast iron instead of aluminum which prevents fretting and premature failure of the bearing race. This pump can be operated at 100% duty with confidence.
- The patented bearing re-grease feature has been improved to allow maintenance from the front side of the pump, cutting service time in half.
- The patented tip seal design yields the highest flow rates and longevity of any other dry scroll compressor.
- The improved efficiency and cooling results in lower operating temperatures.
- Extremely low vibration.
- Industry first 10hp scroll pump improves system efficiency by producing more output using fewer pumps.
Our newly redesigned and upgraded space-saving open scroll compressors feature the smallest available footprint on the market, allowing for flexibility of hospital design and ease of installation.
- Up to 39% less footprint than leading competitor
- Systems designed to fit through 36” door
Our compressors are low maintenance, energy efficient, and easily serviceable.
- Patented Service Slide
- Common service items easily accessible
- Basemount extends 20” from rack
- ASME receiver
- UL508A control panel
- New patent-pending hybrid cooling method on heat exchanger for approach temperatures of 16°F
- All interconnecting piping and wiring
- Vibration isolation pads and flex connectors
- Built in redundancy in multiplex systems
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2015 UL certified facilities
Optional Non-HMI Control Panel
- PLC controller and 6″ color HMI (Human Machine Interface) touch screen displays the operating status of the unit
- UL508A listed and labeled, NEMA 4/12 enclosure
- Visual and audible alarms for:
- System overload trip
- High temperature conditions
- Service intervals
- High dew point and CO levels
- Panel door includes:
- Visual and audible alarms
- HOA switch for each pump
- 3-position dryer switch
- Integrated dew point and carbon monoxide monitors
- Building automation gateway with BacNet® protocol
- Email notifications for alarms and service alerts